Collective Haul

Monday, August 29, 2011
As I'm sure you're probably aware by now, I have a huge problem, I am addicted to spending. It really needs to stop but I can't resist pretty things, especially bargains!!

I've bought loads this past week, some because they were bargains, others because I went shopping in Reading and felt obliged!

ASDA polka dot dress, reduced to £5

new bowl for Flick, she isn't a kitten but it was reduced to £2 and I'm a sucker for pink!

new bowl for Kitty, this was more expensive than Flick's at around the £5 mark, but it is so apt I had to get it!

Holland & Barrett, the box on the left was a free sample, the tablets cost around £6.50

MAC foundation and pump, around the £23 mark, you can see my review of the product and the whole MAC experience here

There isn't anywhere near me that sells OPI (not that I know of anyway). I saw Sally's in Wokingham so decided to treat myself to my first full size bottle! This cost £10.99

I needed something in which to store my palettes so decided to get the famous Paperchase butterfly letter holder, along with a little notebook to keep a note of my Weight Watchers dieting. The palette storage was about £8 and the book about £3.

The brogues were on sale in Peacocks for £8, I have a new found love for brogues so couldn't resist these! The socks were 3 for 2

Bobbles, £0.50 Primark. I'm sure the butterfly will annoy me if it doesn't fall off before I break it off!

Tan fur trimmed boots, Primark £15. These are so cute I couldn't leave them there for that price!

Necklace, £3 Primark.

PJ bottoms, £5. A few of us were eyeing these up at the Bristol blogger meet as they are so warm and comfy! (They're fleecy) I saw them again and had to buy them, I forgot to take my PJs to Reading with me so this was the perfect excuse!

PJ top, £3 Primark.

Scarf, £3 Primark

My favourite bow tights have just laddered so I picked up these two pairs, £2.50 each, Primark.

Coloured tights, £2 each Primark

Three tier cake stand, £4.99 Robert Dyas. Its pretty, enough said.

What have you been buying lately? As you can see from my purchases I am attracted to a lot of orange lately and am so pleased to see this colour everywhere.