Day in Weight Watchers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Hi guys, how are you all today? I woke up knackered this morning but thankfully survived the day in work! I'm off work on Friday as I have a family party that evening and friends coming to visit Saturday so decided I needed the extra day to get the sleeping arrangements ready for them!

As you may already know I attended my first Weight Watchers meeting on Wednesday. I went away for the weekend and attended a food and beer festival which meant I didn't stick to it religiously! I also bought cheese & Marmite bread at the food festival, amazing, I couldn't not eat it! That has all gone now though so I decided today was the day, no time like the present and all that, and divided straight in!

I'm really pleased with how I have done on my diet today and I still have 7 of my 29 daily points left that won't get used now.

This is what I've eaten today...

7:50 am
Weight Watchers Vanilla Yoghurt - 1 Pro Point
1 Banana - 0 Pro Points

10:50 am
Weight Watchers Ginger and dark chocolate bar - 2 Pro Points


1:30 pm
Weight Watchers Cottage Pie - 5 Pro Points
Can of Diet Coke - 0 Pro Points


 6:00 pm
Mussels in garlic butter sauce - 3 Pro Points
Half a pack of Uncle Ben's Chicken and Mushroom Risotto (made with water) - 6 Pro Points
Half a grilled pepper (garlic butter sauce already taken into account with the Mussels) - 0 Pro Points

 7:00 pm
Nescafe 3 in 1 Coffee - 2 Pro Points

7:00 pm
Weight Watchers Vanilla Creamed Rice - 3 Pro Points

Total Pro Points used - 22

That leaves me with 7 Pro Points left today which I won't use as I'm full! At the moment I'm feeling quite happy about this whole diet business.

Would you like to see more posts like this? Are you following Weight Watchers or have you ever followed the plan?