RAK - Random acts of Kindness

Monday, August 29, 2011
I'm excited to announce that I am going to be holding an RAK! If you aren't sure what exactly an RAK is you can read my blog posts about the last two that I have taken part in, here and here. The first RAK that I took part in was organised by Kelly and the second by Dee, both of who have given me their blessing to hold my own - thanks guys!

I will be teaming people up into pairs who will be buying for each other. When I have matched everyone I will send you your 'partners' blog URL and Twitter name (if applicable) so that you can find out a little bit about them. If I don't have an even number of participants I will first try and rope someone else into it, or, unfortunately it may mean that I won't be able to count the last person to sign up.

If you would like to take part then please comment below with the following information:

Full name:
Age:
Country of Residence:
Favourite colour:
Favourite make-up brand:
Hobbies:
Email address:
Blog URL:
Twitter name:

The important bits!!

You will be required to spend £10 on your 'partner', not including postage. 
You must be 16 or over to participate as you will need to give out your address.
If you wish to take part you must comment below by Monday 05 September.
I will let everyone know who they are paired up with by Wednesday 07 September at the latest, from that date you must make sure that your package has been shipped to the recipient within one month, so by 07 October. I'm leaving it for a whole month to accomdate different people's paydays.
This is open to the UK and Ireland only, if anyone outside of these countries wishes to participate then please contact me via Twitter or email and I will find out if anyone is prepared to pay the extra postage.