OOTN & FOTN - Engagement Party

Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Hi all, how are you today?

I went to my friend's Engagement party on Friday. It was a lovely evening, who doesn't enjoy a good party?

I wore my 'party dress'. Do you have a dress that you always fall back on for parties? This is mine...


Dress - Peacocks Pearl Lowe
Tights - Primark
Brogues - Peacocks

It wasn't really a 'dressy' party so I wore my brogues to keep it more casual.

I teamed it with these accessories...
Flower Bracelet - Primark
Key Ring - Primark
Leopard Ring - Lea's Gems
Brogues - Peacocks
Leopard nails tutorial here
Bag - Primark

I decided to use my MUA Starry Night Palette for my eye make-up, this is the first time I've used this palette and I love it!
 MUA Starry night
E.L.F Cream Liner in midnight
Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
MUA Eyeliner pencil in black
Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation
Rimmel Blusher (part of gift set)
E.L.F matte lip colour in tea rose

Annoyingly I had a huge spot on the side of my nose which meant I had to wear my glasses as they hid it a lot! This spot also made my eye slightly 'deformed' as it went all swollen and closed! Thankfully the glasses did a very good job of hiding it!