How do you Konad?

Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Hi guys, I hope you don't mind the late night post! I wasn't going to post tonight as we went to watch The Inbetweeners (hilarious by the way!). I've just had a cup of coffee and an wide awake so thought I'd pop up this post that I took the pictures for the other day!

Konad...how do you use it?



After several failed stamping attempts I decided to sit down with a few nail varnishes and Konad plate m83 to see if I could get the stamp to transfer with any of them, the results weren't very successful as you can see below...

MUA - Hardly there

Eyeko - quite promising but only part of the design

17 - no transfer at all!

Rimmel - this one picked up a lot of the image clearly, but missed parts 

Barry M - hardly there

ELF - picked up a lot of the design but again missed chunks

No.7 - just a tiny dot!

This is where you guys come in, how do you Konad? Am I doing something wrong or do I just have to admit defeat and buy the Konad Special paints? Do you have any Konad hints and tips?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated!