Week in Photos #25

Sunday, August 21, 2011
This week has been...

A LEARNING CURVE - I've added the Foursquare app on my iPhone and I'm slowly getting used to it! I've checked in in several places (since taking this screen shot!) and am at the top of my friends leader board! I don't have many friends yet though so please add me if you have it!

YUM - I used to go to The George (local pub) for lunch with the girls from work every Friday. Due to the fact that I'm skint it is now my once a month payday treat! I went this week and had beef, mushroom and onion sandwiches on granary. They do the nicest hot meat sandwiches ever, fact!

EXPERIMENTAL - I decided to try the teas from my Boudoir Prive box, I loved them! So much that I've gone and bought a box of green tea to try!

NAUGHTY BUT NICE - I finally ate the Krispy Kremes that I posted last week! I bought them last Saturday and ended up drinking so didn't eat them, we ate them late on Sunday night and they were delicious! We had crème brule and lemon moran, my faves! We cut them in half and had half of both each. We also had a Chinese that night...

PRETTY - the moon looked real pretty the other night so I took a photo :)

HEALTHY - I've been cutting down a little (except on weekends). I've been eating these Weight Watchers meals along with a small bar of chocolate everyday for my lunch and just generally cutting out the crap, I lost three pounds this week.

CUTE - just a random cute photo of Flick posing.

NICE - I went to an Engagement party on Friday, it was for one of my friends from work. Its always nice to see a happy couple celebrating.

FUN - I attended the London meet yesterday, it was a great day! I will be posting about it soon but if you can't wait to read my post about it then check out Zoe's. We had Pizza Express for lunch, my first ever!

A RELIEF - I always breath a sigh of relief when my smear results come back normal! I can relax for another three years!

DULL - I hate selling on ebay, its such a long boring process! I managed to list two things today before getting fed up! If either item takes your fancy you can bid for them here.

YUM - just because I'm cutting down doesn't mean I can't have delicious treats! These Happy Hippo's are so tasty and are quite low in calories, Happy Hippo and a cup of coffee makes me happy!

ROMANTIC - I decided a while back that Spencer and I should start going on dates, so we did today! We went to the Horse & Jockey, a local pub, for Sunday lunch. We both had the Jockey feast which is a giant Yorkshire pudding with three different meats, neither of us finished it!
After our food had settled down we headed to the cinema to watch Harry Potter. 
It turned out to be a very expensive date, we haven't been to the cinema for ages so didn't realise it was so expensive! Orange Wednesdays from now on!