The coming month...April

Thursday, March 31, 2011


An unusually late evening post for me! I went to Boxercise today so by the time I had a bath, played with my new hair and painted my nails the evening was nearly over!

April is my favourite month of the year, why? Because it is usually sunny, it is my birthday and Easter :) There are so many bank holidays this year as well which makes it even more awesome! I'm only working 13 days in the whole month :) Here is what I'm especially looking forward to :

Turning 26 (!) on 20 April
this will probably happen but I don't care - I love bank holidays :)
sunshine - hopefully!
going to watch the X Factor tour in Cardiff on 07 April with my mam & sister
having this Peacocks, Pearl Lowe dress for my birthday from the Mister :)
a spa day with the girls on 23 April for Laura & my birthdays
Easter! Which I'm loving even more this year as it makes my birthday weekend a bank hol weekend :) Love when Easter falls around my birthday
I'm going to two parties this month, an engagement party tomorrow & a wedding evening on 22 April
opening in Cardiff - you don't know how excited I got when I saw this! I have asked Spencer for a Krispy Kreme doughnut birthday cake for my birthday haha!
 I'm also looking forward to:

Helen's hen do! I'm going to Swansea on Saturday for a hen do with the girls from work - carnage!!
The Royal Wedding - will you be watching? I will! I may have the girls around and make some pretty cakes! I really want to put bunting up but would just be ridiculed for it!

I'm aiming:

To drink at least 2 litres of water a day
To attend to the gym / exercise class AT LEAST 3 times a week
To not have many random nights out that involve spending £50 on gaining a hangover!
To have more days out with the mister.

What are you most looking forward to in April? What is your favourite month of the year and why?

Leanne
xoxo