Deals, deals, deals!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Hi guys, hope you are all good :)

I've spotted some fab deals today which I thought I'd share with you all.

First up I have a code for 10% discount at Barry M, enter MUM10 at checkout. This is a Mother's Day promotion and ends at midnight on 27 March. Annoyingly I bought the new crackle polishes from there last week and paid full price! If you don't already know they are now doing the crackles in pink, white & blue, with the 10% off you could get all three for £13.72 incl delivery - bargain!

Groupon have two very good deals today! These both end at midnight.

First up they have a £40 Radley voucher for £14!! I'm seriously considering buying three of these! I may get a purse for me, a purse for Spencer's mother for mother's day and a purse for my mam ready for Christmas! (we've already bought her mother's day present) You can buy this deal by clicking here. Please note that if you do sign up through this link and purchase something within the next 72 hours I will be credited with a £6 referral fee, if you do it that way then thank you very much :)

You can have a browse at the items on the Radley website here. I've been having trouble getting onto the site today as I assume they are hectic due to this fab deal! This is the purse I'm considering buying with my voucher, which including the initial £14 will cost me a bargain £19 for a £45 purse!





The second Groupon of the day that stuck out is the VO5 Heat Defence Straightener. You can buy it for £27 including delivery, according to Groupon this would usually cost £60. I've not personally used these straighteners so can't recommend them but this sounds like a good deal to me! You can take advantage of this deal by clicking here. Again I will be credited with a £6 referral if you sign up and purchase within 72 hours, so if you do, thanks in advance!

Last but not least The Body Shop are offering deals to celebrate their birthday. They are selling certain collections for £19.76, as 1976 is the year they were founded. Below are some pictures of their £19.76 collections. This is an on line deal only.

So there you have it girls! Plenty of great, bargain, ideas for Mother's Day, or a brilliant excuse to treat yourselves! Enjoy!



Leanne
xoxo