9-5 Make Up / How much is your face worth?

Wednesday, March 9, 2011
I'm sure I'm not the only girl out there who requires their make up to have a long staying time due to work, etc. I am very busy all day in work and don't have time to 'top up' therefore my make up needs to last 9-5, I say 9-5 its more like 8.30 - 5.30, which is a long old 9 hour shift! I thought I'd tie this in with the 'how much is your face worth' post that has been floating around lately too. I don't wear a lot of make up to work so my face shouldn't be worth much!!

17 Va Va Voom Volume Mascara £6.29 (currently 3 for 2 at Boots)
 Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation £7.69
17 Pressed Powder (scrapped into pot to avoid wasteage as featured here £3.42 (currently 3 for 2 at Boots)
Rimmel Blusher, mine is part of a free gift set but you can purchase their blushers for £5.19 (currently 3 for 2 at Boots)

So all together (when my face isn't on 3 for 2!) my daily face is worth £22.59!

Here is the best examples I can give you of the staying power, I think that it is very good, it has faded a little bit but all in all I think that it has lasted very well.

ignore the dodgy eyebrows, I'm due for a wax friday...

What are your favourite products with staying power?

Leanne
xoxo