OOTD & Haul

Sunday, March 20, 2011
Today has mainly consisted of house work, but we took a little break and headed into town, we also popped up the parents to say happy birthday to my mother. I tried persuading Spencer to go to Barry Island for fish & chips on the beach but he wouldn't, he wanted to put the new washing line up instead!! After posting about Barry Island yesterday I now really want to go! Hopefully if this sun keeps up I'll get to go soon! Here is what I wore today...


 

Dress - Primark
Necklace - Love Suzie 
Bracelet, Leggings & daps - Peacocks 
Rosey Bow - Dainy Roses (Dainty Roses review coming soon)
Sorry the belt is quite old so I can't remember where it is from.

I love wearing cute dresses and daps in the summer, my friends hate that look, they think the daps totally ruin the whole outfit, but I don't care! I think it looks cute and it is very comfortable!  

This is what I bought today....

I've been wanting to try Yankee Candles for ages but haven't seen any in shops and just haven't got round to ordering them from the internet. I was quite excited to see that they are now stocking them in B&Q! I couldn't decide which flavour to buy so I bought all the different wax cakes that they had and from these will decide which of the huge candles to buy! I'm currently burning the linen one and the smell is to die for!

After reading Christina's haul post I, reluctantly, dragged Spencer into Primark! I had to get my hands on the two gorgeous rings, to my joy they were both in stock! I also picked up a pair of new sunglasses (I buy a new pair every year!) and some pretty Peacock hair clips. I'm thinking of having emerald green for my bridesmaids, I saw these reduced to £0.50 and had to buy one for each bridesmaid! If the colour scheme changes and they don't wear them, I've wasted £2, never mind! If the colour scheme stays the same, or even changes to turquoise or purple, they can wear these and they'll look fab! I also bought an extra one in case I got tempted to wear one in the run up to the wedding!

Leanne
xoxo