Boohoo Fashionista Friday Win

Friday, March 11, 2011
As some of you may have seen on Twitter I recently won Boohoo's Fashionista Friday competition. This is a weekly competition they hold on their Twitter page. You simply have to tweet "@ boohoo please give me......" and then tell them what you want from their site, anything at all. If you are one of the five lucky winners they ask you to DM them with your details, size, address, etc and then send you the item you asked for!

This is what I picked and won :

photos can be enlarged by clicking
I actually love this coat and am so chuffed that I won! You can also buy the coat here if you aren't lucky enough to win it!

I hope everyone has a fun packed weekend ahead of them? I'm using up my annual leave so aren't back in work until Wednesday, yay for me!

I was supposed to be out all day in Cardiff tomorrow for the rugby but due to a serious lack of funds and payday landing on Tuesday I'm now getting drunk in the house while watching the rugby, and then heading down to Cardiff to soak up the post match atmosphere for an hour or two.

Happy weekend all :)

Leanne
xoxo