What I Got in My Temporary Secretary Lucky Dip...

Thursday, March 24, 2011
I recently ordered a lucky dip from the fab Temporary Secretary. It costs just £20, you get 12 items and they guarantee the total value will be worth over £50. After viewing all the amazing stuff on their website I decided that I would order one as I don't think there is anything that I wouldn't like to receive! It arrived today and I am so pleased with it! I love every single piece of jewellery, so quirky and just fab! It came really well packaged, with a lovely note and a cute little lolly!




bracelet

ring

earings

earings

ring

earings

earings

necklace

necklace

necklace


necklace

necklace

hair clips
I think this is pretty amazing for just £20! In total I received one set of hair clips, five necklaces, one bracelet, four pairs of earings and two rings! Amazing right! In total I received thirteen items and a lollipop :)

They also do a cheaper lucky dip which is £10 for five items. If you aren't brave enough to do a lucky dip then check out their site anyway because all of the items are reasonably priced when you buy them individually.

Leanne
xoxo