Graze Box

Saturday, March 5, 2011
I received my first graze box this morning thanks to the lovely Christina for informing me of these lovely little boxes and letting me use her code for a free box! These boxes are amazing you can subscribe to have them delivered to your house on a selected date. You tell them what foods you hate, what foods you love and what foods you'd like to try, from this they pick a random selection of healthy treats to fill your box with!

This is what I received in my first box ...



All images can be enlarged by clicking

The little booklet gives you information about all of the things you receive, including the nutrition information.

I've kind of defeated the whole healthy eating objective by eating three of the four punnets already! In my defence it was research so I could tell you all about them! I've eaten the funky gibbon, honeycomb flapjack and honey bee good - they are all delicious! I love how the majority of my items contain chocolate too, yummy! There are four individual punnets so they are ideal for eating on the go.

If you're interested in buying these you can get them here. Use my code NFMJV5K3 to get your first box free, you'll also be doing my a favour as I get £1 for every referral :)

Let me know if you're going to order anything and what you think when you receive it.

Leanne 
xoxo