OOTD 06 March 2011

Monday, March 7, 2011
I went to the CIA Wedding Fayre in Cardiff yesterday, since I've got engaged everyone has told me that I HAD to go to it as it is amazing. All the adverts say it is the biggest Wedding Fayre in Wales, they're probably right, it is big, but it is just full of the same old thing. Quite frankly I was disappointed. I thought there would of been a lot of stuff there to WOW me, Spencer was quite scared that the credit card would come out, but no, it was just normal but with more people hassling you and pushing flyers on you. The catwalk was good but still, not really worth the £4 to get in when most other Wedding Fayres are free. Anyway, rant over! Here is what I wore:

Dress, belt, bag, headband (set of 2), boots, leggings, bracelet - all Peacocks
Brooch & Cardigan - Primark
Necklace - Errol Love Suzie

I know, I'm pretty obsessed with Peacocks!!

Leanne
xoxo