Eyeko Discount

Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Hi girls

Just a quick post to let you all know that Eyeko are currently running a 25% discount offer. This ends at midnight on Thursday 31 March 2011. To claim the discount simply enter SPRING at checkout. Alternatively you can use my ambassador code, E14173, you will receive a liptastik hot lips for free on a spend of over £15 - this is usually £6.50!  Bargain central!



I recently reviewed the Eyeko Big Eyes mascara, you can view the review here, I LOVE this mascara! It costs £8.95 so I suggest buying it now with the 25% discount! This is a very popular mascara at the moment.

They also do some fab gift sets which are all reasonably priced. So, go check Eyeko out! Don't forget discount code SPRING or ambassador code E14173.

Please note that I will receive 15% commission on all orders placed with my ambassador code, however, the minimum monthly payout is £5, if I don't hit that in a month I loose what I've made, so it is highly unlikely that I will benefit to you purchasing with my code.

Leanne
xoxo