Dainty Rose's Rosey Bow

Monday, March 21, 2011
Hi all, I hope you're having a good Monday, one working day down this week and almost time for Glee. I've been catching up on Hollyoaks and am loving it at the moment! So exciting!

Anyway, lets get to the point of this post! After reading Christina's review of Dainty Rose and her fab Rosey Bows I HAD to order one! I know, people reading my blog are going to start thinking that I'm some kind of Christina stalker as I seem to buy everything she does lately! I just can't resist the items she posts on her blog!

The Rosey Bow arrived super quickly and cost just £4.50 including postage - complete bargain! (postage in the UK @ £1).

I went for the Rosey Bow in Rosey Pink, pictured below:
images can be enlarged by clicking

 It arrived in this SUPER cute packaging... 


 and it looks lovely on...
It is a fab length and is really easy to put on.


Overall I highly recommend the bargain Rosey Bows from Dainty Rose's! You can buy them and view the other designs here.


Leanne
xoxo