Handwriting Challenge

Tuesday, March 15, 2011
The lovely Gem from Fat Frocks recently tagged me in a handwriting challenge - sorry its taken me a while Gem! I thought this was a fab idea! Unfortunately my scanner is a bit complicated for my liking so I just took photos - I hope you can see them okay!

Here is what I had to write for the challenge:


1. Name and blog name.
2. URL.
3. Write, "A quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog!"
4. Favourite quote.
5. Favourite song.
6. Favorite bands/singers.
7. Anything you want to say!
+ tag some other bloggers.

all images can be enlarged by clicking
I hope you can understand it haha!! 

As mentioned above I tag :


Enjoy!! If anyone else takes part in this challenge please share your links with me - it'll be lovely to see what everyone else writes!

Leanne
xoxo