NOTD

Saturday, March 5, 2011
Today I am wearing Rimmel 60 seconds in Silver Bullet with Barry M Nail effects. I tend to be really lazy and never both with a top coat but I decided to apply my Sally Hansen nail shine miracle top coat in the hope that it will last longer. Because I do a lot of typing in work my nails always chip easily. I'm now on day three and it is still perfectly intact, top coat more often!

I absolutely love these Rimmel polishes, they have an Xpress brush and claim that it can be applied in one second. The brush really does make application so easy, they're fab :) The downside, I had to apply three coats to get the colour I wanted, but when it dries so quickly and is so easy to apply its not too much of a chore.

Here are the results:


two coats

three coats


i love the contrast of silver & black


Leanne
xoxo