REVIEW - Veet Facial Wax Strips

Thursday, March 3, 2011
I'm sure that I'm not the only girl that has spent years searching for a cheap, pain free, yet effective hair removal.

With this product I have found two of the three! I won't lie to you and say that it is pain free, but I feel that the results are worth the pain.

I regularly use them on my upper lip. The box contains wax strips and perfect finish wipes. I'm not sure but the wipes feel as though they are soaked in baby lotion. There are only four wipes in the box with the twenty wax strips. I put the wipes back in the wrappers and re-use them several times as they remain moist for a while.

The Product




Before

hairy upper lip - eugh
After

hairs now on strip - eugh

hair free :)



I've been regularly using this product for a while now. I usually wax around once every two months. I tend to do mine when I get home from work so that I have time for the redness to die down ready for the next day. I also moisturise LOADS after using!

I get mine from Boots for £5.30. They currently have on offer on Veet products, buy one get one half price, you can check that out here.

I hope you found this review useful :)

Leanne
xoxo