Week in Photos #3

Sunday, March 20, 2011
I've had a busy week this week so have plenty of pictures to share with you all :) Annoyingly I'm still forgetting to snap certain things, I'm sure it'll stick with me eventually! So, this is my week:

all pictures can be enlarged by clicking 


delicious chocolate tarts, so easy to make!

the local butchers have a noodle bar, it is AMAZING!

we sat in a pretty park and ate our lunch

grumpy Spencer!

Spencer isn't the best photographer ever!

addicted to veg sushi lately

I found some random old photos of me when googling myself!



we had a dress down day Friday in work an had to wear something red for Comic Relief. I don't own any red clothes so painted my nails red & wore red accessories. We went to the pub after work, this is where we are here!


the lush new lemon drizzle doughnuts from Greggs


I finally made a decent poached egg!

The daffodils are no longer half price in Tesco, which meant I was able to buy some before they sold out!

we've been making loads of minor improvements in the house and I now have a washing line!

apparently the moon was huge last night, I think it looks pretty normal though :-/

watched this last night for the first time! I've read the book previously and thought that was sad! The tears wouldn't stop with the film! It is a must see but expect tears!
been mostly listening to Adele's 19
I annoyingly put a bit of weight on this week but have still lost overall
Happy birthday to my dad (17th March) and mam (20 March) - expensive week! We bought my mam X Factor tickets but my sister is in Scotland at the moment so we're waiting for her to come back to give them from both of us - can't wait to see her face!
I hope everyone has had a fab week and has been enjoying the glorious weather!

Leanne
xoxo