HOT Blogs

Monday, March 21, 2011
The lovely Dee over at Confessions of a Makeupaholic yesterday did a post on her favourite blogs, once again, big thanks for mentioning me - means a lot :) I'm still surprised that people actually read my blog, let alone enjoy and recommend it!

The fact that being mentioned made me so happy made me think that I too would like to get in on the whole spreading happiness thing and do my own recommended reads post!

These are the blogs that I most look forward to reading, I also suggest that you follow all of these on Twitter (their links are on their blogs) as they are all very nice ladies.

Clare
Christina
Dee
Gemma
PinkSweetSz

These are just a very small slice of the blogs I love, all of these blogs are personal, full of info and bang on trend - they make for fantastic reads and they also make for fantastic Tweet buddies!! Keep up the hard work girls!

I love discovering new blogs so if I'm not yet following you, both on Blogger and Twitter, then please let me know!

Leanne
xoxo