Lusting after...Peacocks

Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Happy Wednesday all, over half way through now :)

I've always shopped at Peacocks, mainly because it is a lot cheaper than other high street shops. I think it has approved so much lately, it has actually got to the point that even if I could afford to shop elsewhere I would still choose Peacocks. There is so much that I want from there, I really want a MASSIVE Peacocks spending spree to buy loads of pretty dresses. If I was to go on this spending spree I would buy....
£25 Peacocks
£20 Peacocks
£20 Peacocks
£20 Peacocks
£22 Peacocks
£20 Peacocks
£22 Peacocks
£16 Peacocks
£16 Peacocks
£16 Peacocks
£15 Peacocks
£8 Peacocks
£3 Peacocks
£7 Peacocks
£6 Peacocks
£6 Peacocks
£5 Peacocks
So, as you can see there is quite a lot that I want! If anyone has a spare £250 I'm not too proud to accept donations haha!

On another note, when shopping in Boots earlier I was given a 1/2 price sunglasses voucher, it expires on 03 May 2011 and includes prescription sunglasses from Boots Opticians. If anyone wants this let me know and I will pop it in the post.

Leanne
xoxo