Something Blue Ring by Pretty Star Designs

Saturday, March 12, 2011
As most of you will know from previous posts I'm getting married in Nov 2012. I haven't been planning on buying anything just yet as I think its a little soon, but a few things have found me so far, including my dress!

This post is about a lovely ring that I just couldn't resist. I want my wedding to be a little quirky so this Something Blue Ring really appealed to me. I ordered it from pretty star design's Etsy Shop. It came quickly, well packaged to avoid any mishaps with the Royal Mail, and beautifully packaged. Any way less babbling more pictures, the pictures speak for themselves!

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them
There are loads of other fabulous pieces of jewellery in the shop. I picked this particular ring for obvious reasons, and to be honest will probably carry on wearing it as costume jewellery after the wedding, until Nov 2012 however it will remain nicely packaged. I love finding little local businesses such as this, this business is based in Swansea and I love the idea that by buying from here I am helping local business people as oppose to huge chain stores.

Have you bought anything from Pretty S Designs? If you haven't heard of them then take a look. Is there anything that takes your fancy?

Leanne
xoxo