Review - Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara

Sunday, March 13, 2011
Last night I used Eyeko big eyes mascara for the first time. I was pleased with the results. It was quite messy to apply, I seemed to get a lot more around my eye than I do with other mascaras. It had also flaked a bit by the end of the night but other than those two small complaints I was really happy with it. I found that it held the curl in my lashes a lot more than other mascaras I have tried. I have long lashes but they are straight so am always after the curl! It also contains vitamin B which is said to prevent dryness, premature breakage and promote lash growth., whether or not it does I don't yet know! I also love that it comes in a squeezy tube!

one coat on left eye
several coats on left eye
end result
You can buy this mascara from Eyeko here for £8.95. If you're looking into buying it it is worthwhile to check out their gift sets as it works out a lot cheaper. Also if you do order anything from Eyeko you can use my ambassador code which will get you a free gift if you spend over £15. My code is E14173. I get 15% commission on all purchases used with that code - however I do not let that sway me towards promoting Eyeko, as you can see from the pictures it is a genuinely good mascara.

Leanne
xoxo