Another Dainty Roses Order

Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Hello ladies :) As I'm sure you all know by now I am in love with everything that Lisa sells over at Dainty Roses! I'm trying to cut down on my spending lately but couldn't resist ordering this beauty!


beautiful packaging as always

peek a boo!



Isn't he gorgeous! I've named him Bert, Lisa agreed that it quite suits him! The earings were a free gift as Lisa had an offer on for a free gift on a spend of over £10. I've been wearing the earings to work and have had loads of compliments on them!

If you fancy a 'Bert' you can buy one here. There are only a limited number of 'Bert's' available so if you want one do hurry!


Lisa has very generously given my readers 10% off on all orders until 31st May. To receive this discount enter 'LEANNE' at checkout.