Week in Photos #22

Monday, August 1, 2011
Sorry that this post is a day later than usual. I went to a Christening yesterday, which resulted in a drunken all dayer! Some of you probably cringed at my drunken tweets!

So here goes, this week has been ....

 NAUGHTY - Kitty was being so cheeky the other day, trying to snatch Pringles from Spencer's hands! We should of told her off but we were laughing too much! She isn't usually that cheeky!

 HEALTHY - My latest attempt at loosing weight! I've started having Weight Watchers meals for lunch instead of having sandwiches or pasta, followed by a dark chocolate two finger Kit Kat! These meals are really good, this particular one only contained 215 calories!

 DRUNK - Some of the girls from work came to my house after work on Friday for a well deserved drink! I was watering my wine down with lemonade so I didn't get too drunk, it didn't work!

 BURNT - Spencer cooked pizza and garlic bread the other night, looks lovely doesn't it!

 WARM - We had a BBQ on Saturday, just the two of us. There is where Spencer excels in the cooking department, his steak on the BBQ is amazing!

 FUN - We went to a joint Christening yesterday. Two sisters both had their daughters Christened. It was a lovely day and we had a lovely catch up with friends. I look rough.

CUTE - Kitty chilling on the sofa bed! I finally had a lie in and Flick wasn't happy! She sits on the alarm clock and meows at me - bless!


YUM - Spencer and I went to the Horse & Jockey for a meal, its 2 for 1 and the food is yummy! I had garlic & herb pork steak, it was huge! :)