Week in Photos #36

Monday, November 14, 2011
This week has been...

EXCITING
My sister had her scan Thursday and found out that they are having a baby boy! They have a daughter already so this is great news!

YUM
Home made peanut butter cups, heaven

Faggots and mushy peas, one of my favourite meals. My boss is from Newcastle and they don't have faggots there, are they just a Welsh thing?

Home made turkey & Stilton burgers :)

I can't have a hangover without a pizza! Iceland double pizza in sweet chilli, a bit too spicy for my liking, but I am a wuss!

Weight Watchers Chicken Curry, 8 Pro Points

Wispa Gold how I love thee

MOVEMBER
I bought this ring a while back from Glitter and Carousels. I plan on wearing it quite often through Movember.

CHILDLIKE
Advent calenders were two for £3 in Wilkinson's so I had to get some, my friends found it quite amusing that I'm 26 and still have an advent calender! 

CUTE
Kitty snuggling up in the feet part of my blanket

WAVY
My hair is so wavy when its wet, but turns into a frizzy mess when dried.

STRAIGHT
so I straighten it

MAGNETISED
Currently wearing my 17 Magnetised nail varnish in grey - love it.

CHRISTMAS
The Coca Cola advert was played during the X Factor break on Saturday night, this means that it is now officially Christmas! Time to get excited/panic!

Other non-photographed news:
This post is a day later than usual because I was suffering from a horrific hangover yesterday. My girls night in turned into a bit of a crazy house party when Spencer bought half of the pub back with him! I really need to learn my limit when it comes to alcohol. I seem to think that I am invincible and just carry on drinking! Two bottles of wine and some MOET later I really wasn't invincible! Still suffering today.

How are you all? Have you got up to anything exciting this past week?