Week in Photos #38

Sunday, November 27, 2011
This week has been...

DELICIOUS
Steak & Stilton with new potatoes and a herb dressing.

SLOW
We've made two stews this week using our new slow cooker. I love it. It is so nice coming home from work to a stew.

TASTY
My favourite meal of the week.

UPDATED
 I finally got around to putting the wall art up in the bedroom, it was so easy to do and it looks lovely. Can't stop singing Snow Patrol when I go to bed now though!

FISHY
 I'm not a big fish person but I really enjoyed this, Cous Cous with Mackerel and Leeks.

 GIFTED
 I received this mixture along with a set of instructions this week. This is Herman, a German friendship cake! I will update you with the progress as I go along.

NEON
 We got our neon on last night for a friends hen do.

NAUGHTY
I had this yummy breakfast bap yesterday to set me up for the drinking session ahead. Its all grilled so not as bad as it looks....

JAMMIE
Jammie Wagon Wheels FTW!

HUNGOVER
Today's hangover cure. As always my eyes were a lot bigger than my belly and I left half of it. The cats enjoyed it though. I pan friend the bacon in olive oil with leeks, it was amazing!

CHRISTMASY
Our town do a Christmas Cavalcade every year which is basically a carnival and the switching on of the lights. I went with my sister and my niece, my cousin and her daughter were also there. The kids love it, and I'll be honest it does bring out the kid in me!
Apologies for the rubbish phone photos!

I also saw the most amazing Christmas jumper last night!

What have you been up to this week?