Through The Keyhole #1

Sunday, November 6, 2011
Hi all, as I love being nosey and I'm pretty sure that most of you do too I thought that I would do a series of 'through the keyhole' posts, each featuring a different room in my house. I'm going to start it off with my 'getting ready room'. This is my favourite room in the house. It holds my make-up, nail varnish, jewellery, handbags and wedding dress.


I love this light shade as it gives off so many patterns around the room. I bought it from No Frills a while back, it only cost about £10.

This is where I do my make-up, the drawers hold most of my make-up. Its actually a really bad position because only half of my face has the natural light on it, but it has to do as there isn't anywhere else! The duvet cover hanging from the side of the wardrobe houses my wedding dress. The monkey has my Race for Life badge and my pass from when I visited the Houses of Parliament around his neck. The flower garland is from some fancy dress event.


These drawers are from The Range. I can't remember how much they cost. They also hold a lot of make-up, mostly my back up products.

The famous nail varnish storage! The shelves are from IKEA. The wire dress is from The Range and the wicker chest was a gift from Spencer's parents, it holds my handbags.

The boiler's home, which doubles up as my shoe cupboard. The pink whistle is from my friend's hen night.



My jewellery. The pink drawers and jewellery box are both from TK Max. These were bought a while ago. The flower hooks are from Homebase.

Wall art from eBay, please ignore the fact that I put the quote up the wrong way around. Fail. It still makes sense though. Sofa bed from No Frills. LOVE Cushion from Primark, pink cushions and wallpaper from Wilkinsons.

Do you like to see other people's home decor and storage? I may show you my kitchen next as I'm quite proud of my pale pink and blue colour scheme.