Looking Back & Looking Forward - September/November

Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Geez I cannot believe that is November! November makes me so miserable its unbelievable, I think I have SAD! This horrible, dark, cold and damp weather makes me want to do nothing except curl up my in PJs. December makes me a lot happier as then its officially the run down to Christmas! Who would believe that I'm getting married in November next year ha!

view source
This month I've been loving...

Beauty...
Sleek palette in Graphite. I bought this from Leanne Marie's blog sale a while back but have only recently started using it properly. I'm now in love with it! For me this is the ultimate night out palette. I will be putting a post up with swatches and some looks created using it shortly

Fashion...
Dark Green Velvet Turban. I bought this turban from Dainty Roses a couple of weeks ago, I also bought it in red. I love them both. They are perfect for the miserable weather that I described above! If I go to the firework display Saturday night this will be a must! If you haven't seen my giveaway yet you can win one of these, there is also a special link on my giveaway that entitles my readers to buy two for £10.

Food...
Iceland Double Pizza. So naughty but so good. These double pizzas from Iceland are just amazing.

Blog posts...
I need to try and make a rainbow cake after seeing how amazing Gemma's looked!
My friend Ashley has just started a blog. Its really interesting to see another side to him.

The products that I've used in full this month...
Sample of The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter. This smells absolutely divine. Unfortunately the sample was really too small to get a real feel for the product.

Babor HSR Lifting Extra Firming Cream from Boudoir Prive. I really loved this. I could feel a difference in my skin when using this. I've never bothered to use a proper night cream before but have now bought some after using this. Unfortunately not this one, at £82 for the full size its a little out of my price range!


ELF HD Powder. I love this product. I actually ordered more last week but haven't received anything yet, must chase them up. My skin is so shiny without using this, its horrific.

Neutrogena Oil-free Moisturiser. This does what it says on the tin. Moisturises the skin without leaving it greasy. I won't be repurchasing though for one simple reason. I hate the packaging. Its too thin so it knocks over easily, and its difficult to get all the product out.

Looking back...
I hit 300 followers! Wow! Thank you all so much!
I've fallen off the diet wagon lately, you may have noticed a lack of posts. I've lost my motivation but must find it somewhere!
I attended the Cardiff Blogger meet which was amazing! I loved seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new people.

Looking forward to...
5.11.11 attending the local fireworks display with Spencer, my sister, her partner and my niece (weather permitting)
18.11.11 a night out in Cardiff to celebrate a close friend's birthday.
19.11.11 another night in Cardiff (not sure I can handle two in a row!) to celebrate a colleagues 30th birthday.
26.11.11 a local night out around Caerleon for a friends hen night. Neon fancy dress. Oh heck!

What are your most memorable moments of October? What are you mostly looking forward to in November?