Week in Photos #37

Sunday, November 20, 2011
This week has been...

HUNGOVER
Monday night saw me suffering with the usual two day hangover from Saturday, which you may have guessed by now, results in junk food! We ordered chicken korma, pilau rice, pershawi naan and chips from the Indian, it was delicious!

FESTIVE

I had my first Greggs Fesitve pasty of 2011, it was gorgeous :) While I was in Greggs I decided to try one of their new doughnuts, it was nice but not as good as Krispy Kreme.

STIRRED
Chicken stir fry, one of my favourite meals.

SPOTTY

Friday was Children In Need, we had to wear something spotty to work and pay a donation to Children In Need. Obviously I had to do my nails too.

DRUNK

I went to Cardiff with the girls on Friday night where I bumped into Chantele (or Charlotte as I called her :cringe:) of Daisy Dayz. Such a lovely girl. I also had my first Wok to Walk ever. It was nice but no nicer than the noodle bar in Douglas Willis in Cwmbran - if you're local and haven't tried their noodle bar yet you need to!

AVERAGE
Spencer and I went to Abergavenny yesterday where we had a turkey, stuffing and cranberry bap. It wasn't all that to be honest, the turkey was dry and they didn't have a choice of bread so I had to have a soft bap which isn't my favourite.

HUNGOVER (Again)

Going out Friday night also meant junk food cravings Saturday night. Pizza and garlic bread followed by a chocolate brownie pudding. Stuff dreams are made of.

TEMPTING
Spencer and I were in town early today so decided to finally give into temptation and try the new McDonalds breakfast wrap. It was very nice but I do think I could of made a better wrap at home. The egg was very rubbery.

WRAPPED
After a successful day shopping we sat down and wrapped our Christmas presents (the paper is a set of three rolls from Wilkinson's, cheap nasty stuff). I'm now wanting to put my tree up as the presents are just sat on a table. I will resist this until 01 December though.

Other non-photographed goings on included:

  • Booking the hotel for the Bristol Xmas Meet! I'm so excited! If you haven't yet heard about this meet check out Bee & Lyzi's posts about it and buy your ticket! Its going to be awesome!
  • Tea at Wetherspoons with a friend who I haven't seen for years on Tuesday, I had steak and a baked potato, Tuesday is steak club which means cheap steaks :)
  • Visiting the new Tesco in Newport. It is amazing. They have a beauty hall and a hairdressers. 'Nuff said.