Bargain Watch #16

Thursday, November 24, 2011
Hi guys, I can't believe that I haven't done one of these posts since August! They can be very time consuming and I just fell out of the habit. I figured as Christmas is just around the corner it would be pretty mean of me not to bring the latest bargains to the attention of my dear readers!


Without further avail....


One day only, 25 November 2011 free worldwide shipping across the whole Sigma website. The code for this is BF2011. The offer runs tomorrow between 9am - 5pm US Central time.


Selfridges have 20% off starting today ending on Sunday 27 November. Use code SELF20. If you are purchasing any of the following you will only be able to claim 10% off, the code for this is SELF10.


Fashion; Topshop, Miss Selfridges, All Saints, Joseph, Topman. Accessories; Annina Vogel, Fashion Watches, Qeelin, Topshop Shoes, Tumi, All Saints Shoes, Georg Jensen, Havaianas. Home; WHSmith Books, Alessi, Kitchen Electrical, Lavazza coffee machines, Nespresso Coffee Machines, Jura Coffee Machines, Household Electrical, Oka, Cath Kidston, West One Bathrooms, Wrapology and Psychic Sisters.


Homebase have 10% off starting tomorrow 25 November until Monday 28 November 2011. The online code is DISCOUNT10, if you are shopping in store on Friday and Saturday the discount will automatically be taken off at the till.


The Konjac Sponge Company are giving one free sponge when you order four or more sponges.


GAP have 30% off until Sunday 27 November with code GAPSAVE30.


Warehouse have 25% off until Wednesday 30 November with code FF2011.


30% off Tesco Clothing until 25 November 2011 with code VIPEVENT.


40% off The Body Shop until noon on 28 November 2011 with code JOY1.


10% off at Half Price Perfumes with code hpp10off.


Will you be using any of these? I'm a little tempted by the Sigma one even though I have some Sigma goodies coming my way from Santa!


*Please note that by clicking through the Sigma account you will be purchasing through my affiliate page & I will earn 10% commission. 
**All the other codes are codes that I have sourced from the internet, as far as I am aware they are all working at this present time.