Week in Post #20

Sunday, November 27, 2011
I haven't done one of these posts for ages, I've been trying to behave myself and not buy anything! It all went a bit wrong this week though...

My November Boudoir Prive box, you can read the full review here.

My November GlossyBox, you can read the full review here.

Cheap Smells sent me some products to review. I will be doing a post about cheap smells as well as reviewing all of these products individually.

Some washing up liquid to review for Tesco Home Panels.

Escentual are trying to get a Welsh blogging community going, they contacted me asking if I'd be interested to which I replied yes :) They kindly sent me this voucher for a complimentary Clarins Tri Active Body Treatment at their central pharmacy in Cardiff.

Eeeeekkkkk!! I've got the UD Naked palette! I used buyapowa for the first time and got this for £25. I'm in love!

My ELF order finally arrived. I ordered it on the 19th November and received it yesterday (26th) very unlike their normal speedy service. I was quite annoyed as I did place this order a while back and thought it had gone through, but it didn't.


I applied to be part of Best British Bloggers a while back. They contacted me this week to let me know that my application had been successful and that I could pick a product to review from Joe Browns. I picked this amazing cardigan (which is now on sale FYI). I emailed Kate with my choice on Wednesday evening and received it Friday, impressive!

What goodies have you been receiving lately? Did you give into the buyapowa UD temptation?