Week in Photos #35

Sunday, November 6, 2011
This week has been...

EXPLOSIVE

 
Spencer and I went to the local fireworks display last night with my sister, her partner and their daughter. These are a few of my favourite photos from the display.
We weren't sure what Gracie would think of the fireworks, we prepared her by telling her that they go 'BANG'! They have a children's display first with quieter fireworks, Gracie was bored when that one came on. She loved the adults display at first, but again got bored! She did sit there shouting 'bang' for a while! 
The display was brilliant. They do them to music which always makes it quite dramatic. Thankfully the weather stayed nice. 

COLD
Wrapped up warm ready for the fireworks!

NEW
 
We finally got around to replacing the blinds in the bathroom! The top photo are the blinds that were in the bathroom when we moved in. They are a lovely colour but they are metal, which means that they have rusted really badly! We decided to get some cheap bamboo blinds from IKEA!

DIY-TASTIC

Along with replacing the blinds we also added another IKEA shelf to my ever expanding nail varnish collection and painted the feature wall in our bedroom with Wilkinson's Pearl Grey.

INVITING
We received an invite for a wedding in March. I love a good wedding :) The bride is English and the groom is Welsh hence the rose and daffodil joining.

STOLEN
Cheeky Kitty helping herself to my glass of water!

TASTY
I decided to have a go at making Philly meatballs. They were amazing. Recipe coming to a screen near you soon....

CUTE


Flick, my mam and dad's cat Alfie, Kitty and Flick sleeping together :)
Alfie is one of the cats that I grew up with and he is still going strong. He is a HUGE tabby and is so loveable. I love having cwtches with Alf when I visit my parents.

REFRESHING
Can't beat a Crabbies :)

MUSICAL
I've had my iPhone on shuffle while doing all the DIY and house work this weekend. Certain songs come on and get me so excited! Stereophonics Traffic is one of these.

I've also enjoyed watching:
Top Boy
The Hangover Part 2
V for Vendetta
Hollyoaks (they finally got him and what an epic way to conclude the story!)

What have you been doing / watching this week? Did you go to a fireworks display?