OOTD and Get Your Freak On: 15 Weird Facts Tag

Thursday, September 8, 2011
Hi all, how are you? What a miserable week with all this rain and wind hey!

I'm still really miserable as my hip still hurts, I have booked a Doctors appointment for tomorrow so if its still bad I will hobble over to see them!
A while back the lovely Rachel over at A Pretty Obsession tagged me in a post called Get Your Freak On, you can view her answers here. Today I am going to share my weird facts with you! Be warmed I do struggle with these posts so I'll probably ramble haha

1. What is a nickname that only your family calls you? 

None of my family call me a nickname, sometimes my name gets shortened to Lea by them. A lot of my friends call me Stundon, or if my sister is out I sometimes get called Junior.


2. What's a weird habit of yours? 

I never lock the bathroom door when showering unless I'm home alone. Wouldn't want the intruder catching me naked in the shower would I! They're welcome to the rest of the house though!

3. Do you have any weird phobias?

I don't think so, the usual things like spiders and bees, and there is my odd number phobia. I won't watch the TV/listen to music with the volume on an odd number, it has to be turned up so that its a nice even number.

4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?


I agree with Rachel on the 5ive front, I frickin love 5ive! Venga Boys are another fave of mine, particularly "the venga bus is coming...". Everyone knows I love stupid music though so I don't keep my belting out of crap songs a secret! 

I do love a good sing along to Adele when no one is around, my ribs hurt from singing so hard!



5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? 

People walking slow in front of me and taking up the whole pavement, just move out of my way!

I also hate people who don't say thanks, I get so wound up when I go to places like London as there aren't a lot of people there that do say thanks! 

I'm quite often sarcastically shouting 'thanks' to people after I've held the door open for them / stood to the side to let them past and they've blanked me.  I didn't do it cause I owe you anything love!

6. What's one of your nervous habits? 

Fidgeting. I often fiddle with my rings or necklace when nervous. I also jumble my words up which can be quite embarrassing!

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? 

I sleep on the left side at home, as that is where the shelves are. I don't have a particular side, I just sleep on the side where there is somewhere to put my drink, phone and glasses.



8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?

Seriously how do people remember this stuff! I did have a little koala bear thing, it was one of those little ones that you squeezed and his arms and legs opened so he would cling to things, if that makes any sense at all!! This type of thing...

source

I don't remember his name but apparently I never went anywhere without him. We have a photo from when my sister had her school photos and I went up to have one with her, I have him in the photo, my mam says that I cried and cried when they tried taking him off me so they just gave in and let me have him in the photo!


9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?

I don't go to Starbucks very often as I can't afford it! When I do go I just order whatever takes my fancy at the time, usually some sort of toffee or caramel coffee.

10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?

Not really sure to be honest! I don't really preach a lot of beauty.

11. Which way do you face in the shower?

I stand with my back to the shower head.

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? 

I can lift my big toe up really high and my fingers bend back quite a bit. The doctor thought I had hyper mobility syndrome at one point because of my flexible joints, thankfully I didn't, its nasty!

 
13. What's your favourite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? 

Chocolate all the way. I've known myself to eat a whole big bar of Cadburys when feeling a little down. And still want more.

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?

"Thanks", see no.5. 
"I'm hungry" haha

15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing

I'm in my PJs now which are my rather unattractive pink checked ones, shirt style top and bottoms. Sexual.

OOTD

Now onto an outfit! This is what I wore when I went shopping the other day, although I didn't actually wear it out of the house! I was about to leave the house when I realised that the fly in my jeans was undone, then I remembered that they were the ones with the dodgy zip that I'd been meaning to throw out for ages, so I quickly got changed! I like the outfit though so am showing you it anyway!





Blouse - Primark
Cardigan - Primark
Jeans - not sure but they have a dodgy zip anyway so who cares!
Sandals - Peacocks
Necklace - Primark

If you're reading this you're all tagged to do the 15 weird facts!!



Sorry about the stupid spacing issues in this post, I really don't understand what went on with it!!!