A Day in Weight Watchers & Weekly Progress #02

Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Weigh day, eek!! This week has not been good, I've totally gone off the rails with food and alcohol this past week!

This week I weighed in at 12 st 2 lb which is a total weight loss of 6 & 1/2 lbs. I'm super impressed that I've managed to lose weight despite the awful food/alcohol that I've consumed! I had a limited edition triple chocolate Mars bar to celebrate, that is how good I am at dieting haha! It was amazing though!

I did have a good day on Monday (possibly the only good day in the whole week!) Here is what I ate:

 7.50 am Weight Watchers Yoghurt 2 Pro Points
Banana 0 Pro Points

 9.45am Tesco Light Choices Apple & Raisin Slices 3 Pro Points

10.50 am banana 0 Pro Points

 1.15 pm Tesco Light Choice Minced Beef & Potatoes meal 5 Pro Points

 1.35 pm Weight Watchers Chocolate Biscuit bar 2 Pro Points
4 pm another of the above! 2 Pro Points



7 pm Cod, cheese & chive fishcake 9 Pro Points
Two portions of Weight Watchers Spring Onion mash 4 Pro Points
Runner Beans 0 Pro Points

I also had one cup of coffee using the Nescafe 3 in 1 sachets - 2 Pro Points

Total points : 29/29