Week in Photos #29 / Week in Post #14

Sunday, September 25, 2011
I'm posting my week in photos and post in the same post today because, well why not really! I'm ready to do them both so thought I'd do them together.

This week has been...

GIFTED - Spencer's parents went to visit relatives in Switzerland, they bought us back these delicious chocolates and this adorable cow magnet! He now has pride of place on my fridge!

YUM - The Weight Watchers microwave meals never fail to impress me! This is the Chicken & Lemon Risotto meal which is 9 Pro Points of pure deliciousness! 

PAPPED - Spencer and I visited his brother back on the bank holiday weekend in August where we attended the local food festival. Leighton (Spencer's bro) came to visit this week and bought this paper with him, that is Spencer and me sat on the picnic blanket in the newspaper!

L-R Charli, Leanne Marie, Catherine, Me & Sadie (my friend)
 FUN - I attended a fashion show in Cardiff on Saturday which also meant getting to meet some fellow bloggers! All the girls are lovely and it was so nice to meet them.
Catherine and I

 ENTERTAINING - After the fashion show Catherine, Sadie and me went into town, these boys from Scotland kept us entertained with their cracking dance moves!

MESSY - We then got quite drunk....

Other goings on that weren't photographed included my hair dryer catching fire yesterday, as a result I had to go out with wet hair, thankfully I was going up my auntie's for a few drinks so didn't have to be seen in public! We had a lovely time celebrating my auntie Lizzy's birthday with a few drinks and I feel surprisingly fresh after two nights on the pop in a row!

Week in Post...

 The 17 Magnetized polishes, my new love! You can read my post about them here.

 Some lovely Faith boots from eBay. These were described as 'only been worn in the house' unless her house is filthy and has very hard, uneven flooring that is a complete lie. I don't mind though, I paid £30 for them and they're lovely.

 My September Boudoir Prive box, post on that to follow.


A free sample of Dove conditioner.

I hope that you've all had a lovely week :) Have you been up to or received anything nice?