FOTN - Family Party

Thursday, September 15, 2011
I was hoping that I'd be reviewing my Glossy Box today, but it wasn't meant to be as it isn't here yet. I'm hoping that a neighbour will be over with it shortly *crosses fingers* as I'm so impatient and tend to end up giving in and reading posts about it! I want a surprise!

I went to a family party last week, took the photos for my FOTN and totally forgot about sharing them! I'm 26 and have no kids but my memory is shocking, I dread to think what I'll be like when I'm old / have kids!

I decided to make the feature my red lips so scraped my hair back and kept make-up quite minimal.





MAC Studio Fix Foundation NW15
ELF Blusher in Peachy Keen
Eyeko 3 in 1 cream on brow bone
MUA Starry Night Palette
ELF Cream Eyeliner in Midnight
Eyeko Magic Eyes Mascara