Flutter Face - eBay Purchases

Friday, September 9, 2011
Hi guys, how are you all? I'm pretty fed up to be honest, my hip is still killing! I went to the Doctors about it today and came out with a prescription for some sort of Gastro-Resistant tablets haha! I already have a prescription for strong Ibuprofen which I've had for several years due to my bad knees, he prescribed the gastro tablets as the Ibuprofen can upset your stomach - so there is some sense! He doesn't know why its hurting but has just said to take the Ibuprofen, which I have been for the past week, and see how it goes. On the plus side, I'm to avoid exercise :) I hate the gym!

Anyway, less of the moaning and onto the point of this post! I found an amazing eBay seller that I had to share with you! Flutter Face. She sells vintage style jewellery and is just generally awesome!

I contacted her on Wednesday evening asking if the necklace I wanted was available on a longer chain, she replied pretty much straight away to say that she would sort that out for me at no extra price. I then ordered a few other items and was shocked to see my lovely package waiting for me this morning.

Cute packaging :)





I ordered one more item which isn't pictured as its a present and you never know who is watching!

Joy very kindly sent me a pair of earings as a free gift! She also has her own website here, if you're after reasonably priced quirky jewellery with great customer service I strongly recommend Flutter Face.