Review : ELF Studio Blush in Peachy Keen

Tuesday, September 20, 2011
I've been using ELF's Peachy Keen blush for a while now so thought it was about time I shared it with you guys! This has become my new favourite blush, although I do tend to wear pink blush in the winter so this may change soon.



The packaging is what you would expect from ELF. Sleek and compact with a little mirror. I like that they have the clear screen so that you can see the product at a glance.

As you can see the powder is a little chalky but this leaves no problem with application.


The blush gives me a nice, natural looking warmth. I've been wearing it everyday for the last few weeks and it has good staying power.

The blushes from ELF's Studio Line retail at £3.50 each for 4.75g of product and are available to buy on-line here.

Overall opinion : I love this blush, I actually bought it when ELF were running one of their many 50% discount codes so I only paid £1.75 for it, even for the full price this is really good value for money. I highly recommend it.