Recipe : Mini Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecakes

Tuesday, September 13, 2011
I stole this recipe from Charlene a while ago and completely forgot to share it with you! These are probably the nicest cakes I have ever made! Chocolate, peanut butter, cheesecake - what's not to like?

YUM!!

I attempted to work out the Weight Watchers Pro Points for these, my rough estimate is 5 PP per cake, which isn't actually too bad, I think I may have worked it out wrong haha. I need to get myself a Weight Watchers scales so that I can work these points out accurately.

Anyway, who cares about dieting when there are cakes as good as these to be made! Onto the recipe...

To make 12 cakes you will need:
2 Packets of Oreos, 12 for the bases and 6 for crushing over the top (you will have some spare to eat while waiting for the cakes to bake)
250g of Cream Cheese (I used extra light Philadelphia - got to attempt to be good somehow!)
65g Granulated Sugar
110g Peanut Butter
1 Large Egg

1. Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F (gas mark 4). Fill a try with 12 paper cases and place an Oreo in each case.

2. Beat the cream cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy, this takes around three minutes.

3. Add in the peanut butter and beat until combined.

4. Add in the egg and beat until combined.

5. Place some of the mixture on top of each Oreo, as you can see, you don't have to be neat!

6. Break up six Oreos and press them into the mixture.

7. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes on the middle shelf until the edges are turning golden.

Enjoy :)