Send a Thought

Friday, February 25, 2011
My friends nan recently passed away and I wanted to send her a little something to let her know I'm thinking of her. I googled 'thoughtful gifts' and came across an AMAZING website! send a thought. If you order three or more items they automatically post it in a 'thoughtful box'. You can mix and match the items to make it as cheap or expensive as you want. I'm pretty skint so opted for the cheaper sweets & chocolates plus some grow your own Forget Me Nots. This is what they sent Emma.
She was very pleased, it made her cry lots :)

Bit of a random post but I thought I'd share this amazing site that I stumbled upon! I think I'll be using them again for Mother's Day as they do a huge range, including some nice looking candles.

Also hot deal, if you aren't as lucky as me to have 40% friends & family Peacocks discount this week pop along to Peacocks where you can get 20% discount + free delivery over £30.

I'm sure I'll have a Peacocks haul to post shortly as I tend to go crazy when I get my 40% voucher - look out!!

Leanne
xoxo