Lusting after Disney Couture

Tuesday, February 22, 2011
So it would appear that I was a little behind on the whole Disney Couture jewellery, how I didn't know about this I don't know, now I do know about it I'm crazy for it!

This is my collection so far (pathetic at only two pieces but I will build it up!)


Spencer bought me the fab bracelet for Valentine's Day
and I bought myself the necklace from ebay
I love that the jewellery is quirky, fashionable and cute all at the same time, plus it brings back childhood memories! I also love the cute little pouches that it comes in - basically I love everything about it!

These pieces are on my wishlist....

Unfortunately at £84 it will be staying where it is but I still love it, if, unlike me you have money you can buy it from Amazon
£24.50 asos
£30 truffleshuffle
£38 truffleshuffle
£28 truffleshuffle
£30 truffleshuffle
I am so in love right here! The rings are something that I feel I particularly need in my life right now!

I also find it has an extra bonus of being a justifiable expense, as its Disney it may be worth money one day ..... right???

Leanne
xoxo