BooHoo Free delivery

Saturday, February 12, 2011
Good morning lovely ladies :)

Just a short post to let you know that boohoo are offering free delivery until midnight Sunday. To redeem this just enter TREAT at the checkout.

These are a few of the beautiful items they sell...
I'm in love with this dress which is just £20! Claire 1 Shoulder Diamante Trim Dress it comes in black, blush & ivory
Faye Pleated Waist Roll up Hem Shorts £16 in a choice of grey & black, perfect for the upcoming Spring season
Anna Waffle Satin Jewel Bow Front 1/2 Sleeve Shift Dress
£25 comes in Cobalt, Ivory & mustard
I probably couldn't wear these because they're too high :( Bargain at £15! Millie Pink Exagerated Peeptoe Heels
£5 Kelly Flower Bracelet
As I said this is just a tiny selection of the gorgeous bargains they sell! I had to log off because my credit card was burning a hole in my purse!!

Happy shopping ladies :)

Leanne
xoxo