Weekly Round Up

Monday, February 21, 2011
Happy Monday all!

Soooo this morning I weighed in at 12 st 1 & 1/2 which means I've lost a grand total of (drum roll please) 1/4 of a pound ha! Not very good at all but it is in the right direction! After the buffet food and copious amounts of alcohol on Friday it could have been a lot worse!

I went out for a lovely meal from work today as it is Spencer's birthday tomorrow, I treated him to a BOGOF offer at the Horse & Jockey! Tomorrow I am cooking for him, which reminds me, I'd better defrost the meat!

As you may already know I went out dressed as a Pirate on Friday night, this is how I did my nails...
old red nail polish & Barry M  Nail effects
As I am still majorly obsessed with my new discovery of Barry M nail effects this is how I wore my nails today....
the white is part of a cheap French manicure kit
My nail storage from ebay turned up last week. This was recommended in a blog posted by Abbzw here. I love this as it looks so neat and all my rings are there to choose from in one easy glance. Before I used to wear the same rings all the time as I'd just go for the ones at the top of the jewellery box. You will see I managed to get my double ring in, to do this I just cut two holes into one. I know a lot of people who have these boxes store their double rings elsewhere. Before putting all my rings in I decided to paint them all with clear polish to avoid green fingers.
I now feel the need to go buy loads of lovely new rings to fill this bad boy up!!

Enjoy the rest of your evening whatever you may be doing. I'm mostly going to be catching up on my Sky + recordings as we are having a new free stat box so I will loose everything on the Sky box.

Leanne
xoxo