Frugal Feb Day 3

Thursday, February 3, 2011
Day three of Frugal February and a total spend of £2.50! Actually I suppose I'd better include the £61.15 spent on booking a hotel last night as this was spent after my Frugal Feb post yesterday. So a total spend of £63.65.


Sounds BADDD!!! I do think that the hotel is an essential though as my partner and myself have booked tickets to see Glee in the O2 Arena in London, seemings as we live in South Wales it would be a bit silly not to book a hotel!

The £2.50 was spent on cat food, I came around and realised that I really couldn't starve the poor animals just to save money.

Frugal February will prove to be a challenge for me tomorrow as its the first day of the Six Nations, Wales v England. This will make me want to go to the pub and spend a lot of money - I'm not sure if this breaks Frugal Feb rules????