Shoes glorious shoes

Sunday, February 13, 2011
Hi all

I hope everyone is feeling good today and has had a good weekend. I, once again, ended up getting pissed! Some of the girls came down to watch the rugby, Wales v Scotland. We had a few drinks with the rugby, Wales won, we wanted to celebrate! By the time we all fused around getting ready and got drunk enough it was too late to go local so we ended up going to Newport, we hate Newport but we did actually have a fantastic night, sometimes unplanned nights are the best!! These are a few pictures from the night...

Gemma (big sis), Emma and me

alcohol and sexy poses don't mix, we look simple

i know, i'm very silly

me, gem (big sis), sadie & emma, look at the cleavage on sadie!

i took a photo of him cause he looked like the bloke from skins, now i'm sober i can see the only similarity is the hair


Shoes & Room
I've finally got around to clearing out my shoes, a bit half heartedly because I'm terrible for the whole 'they might come back in fashion so I'll keep them' excuse.

These are the shoes that I'm getting rid of, nothing exciting but if anyone wants them or wants to see more pictures let me know, I think they are all a size 4. I will charge P&P because unfortunately I'm poor.

While I was snapping I decided to take some pictures of the room that contains all my shoes and also some pictures of all my shoes. This room is my 'getting ready room' and it is by far the favourite room in the house as I was allowed to go as girly as I wanted!!

My shoe cupboard is a bit of a mess as it is where the boiler lives, but it'll do!

Valentines Nails
I decided to paint my nails black & red for valentines day



It came out a bit messy as it was a rush job, I had alcohol to drink and a rugby match to watch!! I used Avon nailwear pro, shade Wicked. This is a lovely colour, its black but has a red sheen to it. I then went over it with a cheapy red nail vanish that I've had for years! Nothing amazing but it looks okay.

Valentines present
Spencer and I decided to celebrate V Day today as we're both in work tomorrow. I made him crumpets & a cup of tea and put it all on a tray along with his card and presents, I was taking it up to bed for him but he spoiled it by coming downstairs! From Spencer I had my first piece of Disney Couture jewellery and I love it!! I'm currently working on him to buy us a Chinese, without much success at the moment!

I think that is all I wanted to say today...too many Sambucas consumed last night to think correctly! I got my Barry M freebie from The Sun yesterday, will post about the products in more detail soon. I also ordered Barry M nail effects today so am very excited about receiving that!




Enjoy the rest of your evening :)

Leanne 
xoxo