Eyeko Ambassador - The Real Truth

Friday, February 11, 2011
Hey all,

I've recently signed up to become an ambassador for Eyeko, after a serious lack of information about this I googled what it actually entails and what the benefits are, I came up with sooo many different rumours! I decided to email Eyeko to find out exactly what is true, and here is the answer...


"Upon the first order made with your Ambassador Code you will automatically receive a free gift and your Ambassador Cards which can be used for promotion. Other than that you will receive commission if you have achieved a minimum of £5 for that particular month. The commission does NOT roll over to the next month. However, you will not be deleted if you haven't blogged about us for two or more weeks. A lot of our Ambassadors do not have a blog!"


I thought I'd post this on here for all to see as from what I can see there is a lot of confusion relating to being an ambassador for Eyeko. I'm going to give it a go even though I don't think there is really anything in it for me as I doubt I'll ever make enough commission to get paid, but at least my friends and readers can get free gifts :) Nice to know I'm doing someone a favour with little effort!!


Here is my code if anyone wants to use it to get your free gift if you spend over £15, and also get me my free gift for my first sale!! 


if you click on this picture on my side bar (to the left) it'll take you direct to the Eyeko site






Leanne
xoxo