Stylish Blogger Award and Seven Things About Me

Sunday, February 6, 2011
A big thank you to the lovely Gemma for awarding everyone on the Frugal February List with the Stylish Blogger Award! Post here.





The Stylish Blogger Award is pretty simple – a way of giving a heads up to the blogs you love, and telling people about the new ones you’ve found. So here are the rules…
* Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
* Tell us seven things about you
* Award seven recently discovered new bloggers
* Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received the award

So here goes, 7 things about me.

* I really struggle to come up with things about myself that people will find interesting
* I got engaged on The Saw Roller Coaster in Thorpe Park.
* I am obsessed with chocolate, seriously if I don't have any I'm evil!
* The crazy Welsh monk, David, who gets drunk on the glory of God who was in BB is my cousin (cringe)
* My all time favourite band are the Stereophonics, I've loved them for many years and am planning on having their cover of First Time Ever I Saw Your Face as our first dance song at mine and Spencer's wedding.
* I love decorating! Well maybe not the actual decorating but I love planning what colours, wallpaper, etc to use and then seeing the end result, nothing more satisfying when a vision you had in your head turns out perfect.
* I  would love one day do a photography course as I love a good, distinctive photo.

Now your turn! As I'm quite new to this I'm not actually following many people yet so I will tag my only three followers Abby , Kitty Bonkers and Chritina Marie. I too am following all of you and I have to say am thoroughly enjoying reading your blogs.