Dare to Bare

Monday, February 14, 2011
I've just read Nicoletta's fabulous dare to bare challenge. I thought this was a very good idea, take a look at her post here.


I wear make up every time I leave the house. I think this is mainly due to the fact that I have suffered with bad acne for as long as I can remember. The acne has died down now but has left scarring and uneven skin. I got called the usual 'pizza face' and all that jizz in school so have been a little paranoid about the no make up situation since. The furthest I've gone to baring all in public is when I visit the spa, but then I hope no one sees me and rely on the fact that my face will be red and blotchy from the heat in the sauna and steam room as a type of 'cover up'.

Nicoletta's post really inspired me to say, what the hell, I'm me, I'm baring all!! These are a few rules, etc taken from Nicoletta's blog;

"Anyway my challenge is for my lovely fellow bloggers to BARE ALL. I mean just take a little photo without any make up on. ( Shock Horror )
For some of you it will be easy but for most of us i think it's a little bit scary so i will be interested to see who? if anybody will participate.

The rules are as follows:


1. Take a photo of yourself with a Bare face and post it on your blog.

2. Write a few sentences about how you feel doing this challenge.
3. comment here and leave a link to your post as i am really interested in reading your thoughts"


Here goes nothing then!!!!


 
If you too decide to take part in this please let me know by leaving a comment with the link to your blog and of course let the founder, Nicoletta know by leaving her a comment here.

I hope I haven't put anyone of their food haha!!

Leanne
xoxo